Hey ya’ll, It’s been awhile. My apologies! We’ve been busy busy busy this holiday season so my blogging has unfortunately been on the back burner. But here I am with an update!
I’ve got some exciting posts coming soon…including my very first GIVEAWAY and review! I’m so excited to share with you all, you’ll seriously love it! I’ve also got some other fun blogging projects in the queue so stick with me!
I was thinking this morning, I haven’t done a favorite things post in awhile. So here are some things I’ve been loving lately:
- Coach Poppy is my new favorite perfume AND it’s a win-win because not only do I love it but my picky-nosed husband loves it too. I don’t think you understand how big of a deal this is.
- I’m just now jumping on the Gossip Girl train. HOW did I miss this when it first came out? I’m on season 3 right now and loving it. It’s pretty stupid sometimes but I love the clothes, and the drama, and how ridiculous these “kids” are. Obsessed.
- I wore Mac Viva Glam V on my wedding day and it’s now my new favorite lipstick. Just subtle enough to give my lips a touch of color, but nothing too dramatic. It gives just the right amount of “lift” and it’s super creamy.
- My Faux Fur Vest has been my coziest obsession this winter. So much so that I even have Carrie Bradsaw moments where I wear it over my PJ’s. Michael thinks it makes me look like a viking woman. Psh….what does he know about fashion?
- How am I 24 years old and JUST now realizing that I love Avocados? No clue, but so far I’ve made homemade guacamole, avacado hummus, used it in a veggie wrap and on buffalo chicken tacos. It’s divine!
- Mornings (especially winter mornings) are so much more bearable with a cup of Coffee. No explanation needed.
- Bubble Baths are my preferred method for warming up in the winter. When I get “chilled to the bone” the only thing that truly warms me up is a nice hot bath. Add some classical music and candles and voila! Homemade spa!
- If you’ve never had or seen a Woodwick Candle, you’re missing out on the whole candle experience. My roommate in college introduced me to the wonders of it’s crackling fire sound, plus it burns longer and smells fantastic. Yankee Candle can get outta town!
- I have a pretty serious collection of Argyle Socks that get’s some solid use around this time of year.
- So…Michael and I got an early Christmas present this year. Mostly out of necessity, we purchased an iPad 2. Michael needed it for work reasons and while I could have spent that Christmas money a million different ways, I have to admit I’m really diggin’ this whole mini computer thing. Before, I would have said it’s a waste since I have a Macbook and iPhone, but man that iPad is awesome. If you’re in for a splurge, it’s worth it!
What have YOU been loving lately? Don’t forget to come back soon for my VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY! And gals, it’s a good one!