I borrowed this fabulous idea from another Indy Blogger, Jill McElheny, who is a writer of thoughts extraordinaire. Go check out her blog!
- Maxi Dresses
- Clutch Handbags
- Baby Pink Nail Polish
- Bangle Bracelets
- Scarves – most versatile accessory ever!
- Pearl Earrings
- Peep Toe Pumps
- Riding Boots
- White V-Neck Tees
- Floral Skirts
- Dior Couture
- J Crew Number 2 pencil skirts
- NARS Blush
- Blazers (mostly my trusty navy blue 3/4 length arm blazer)
- Skinny Jeans – I live in these babies, but mine were cheaper than that because I’m a smarty pants shopper!
- Aveda Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Sling Bags
- Longchamp Carryall
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara – it may be what one of my chosen 3 items on a deserted island. seriously.
- Old Navy Solid Tanks -NOT the ribbed kind, the regular knit with thicker straps… i have a bajillion
- Victoria’s Secret bathing suits – they always fit!
Wait…I’m already at 23? I could go on and on. I’ll have to update this in a few months when I turn 24. Gosh, 24 sounds….old.